BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In The Name Of Love

this is me

with this feeling stuck in me
the presence of you and the other in my life
why had it taken a lifetime
for your love is now owned
while me and the other
doesn't seem to share what we used to feel

why had it seems so easy
for the rest having themselves loving eachother
why had it been so hard
for we're still in this confuse state each otherness
lost without the blessing of love

in the name of love
this heart shall not be torn apart
till then when death shall come
only shall this feeling be for you

in the name of love
rather I allow myself be torn in life
because I believe that one day we'll finally be together
hereby, I swear my dear
in the name of love

~j shaun

0 comments:

Labels