Haven't have I found the moment
To share the happiness
Haven't have I found the opportunity
To carve a smile on your lips
Do I have to lose you for the second time?
To you Lord I beg, not to...
Should I have to bear this pain
Strengthen me within, Lord
Carry me through this feeling
Because, I love...
Because, I cherish...
Because I am not willing to be without
Because this fragile self shall break to pieces
Because I'll lost my way
On this mapless path
~j. shaun
Monday, February 15, 2010
Fragile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Atas Nama Cinta
(1)
Caprice
(1)
Cinta
(2)
Fragile
(1)
Hayad
(1)
In The Name Of Love
(1)
Jacob Shaun
(6)
Jalan Itu
(1)
Lies
(1)
Love
(4)
No Lies
(1)
Nukilan
(1)
Poem
(5)
Puisi
(5)
Sesal
(1)
Teman
(1)
Too Much Love
(1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment